Sunday, November 18, 2007

Popped!

The question, that is :) Yes, that's right, Rick and I are engaged!!

The act happened a week ago today (Nov. 11th) while we were camping in Garner State Park. We took a side trip to Lost Maples to see the awesome change in maple leaf colors, and an awesome hike. After getting a bit lost, we finally found a good spot to eat lunch. We sat for a bit, and then that's when Rick surprised me with "will you marry me" and a ring! The whole way back on the hike I was in a dreamworld of "did that really just happen?" and "oh my gosh!".

So now I'm planning, and planning, and planning :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cameron said...

Just wanted to say - I haven't abandoned you! Roll call for readers...

one!

(Want to bet I'm the only one who ever comments here, Em?)

12/02/2007 10:16 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

Hey Em, you should enable the thing on Facebook that imports your blog posts as notes if you haven't already. More people might notice your posts that way (assuming you make any more, you know, in the next 6 months!) =P

12/06/2007 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home