Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas vacation

I am home in Dallas at the moment, and loving it. Although, I would love it even more if I weren't sick. Poo. Dad reminded me last night that yes, it's appropriate that I am sick at this point, because i have the tendancy to get sick (i.e. have a cold) every time we go skiing. And guess what? I'm going skiing in a week. Wow. Maybe this time I'll get over it before I go and not have it during the trip.

Christmas is a mere 4 days away, and thankfully I got all my shopping done in College Station. I knew if I did any shopping in Dallas, I'd want to run away in fear of all the crazy shoppers. Yay for thinking ahead.

Alright. Off to go play some Wii. Oh, it is awesome. Luke and I played a lot of the Wii sports last night, and I'm already addicted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cameron said...

You've had a bonus 2 days added to your Christmas break thanks to bad weather, the least you can do is update!

1/17/2007 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home