Sunday, September 19, 2004

Gig 'em Ags!

This weekend has been awesome dispite the periodic study sessions that were required. Friday night, me, Ashley, Liz, Shelli, and Annie (a friend of Liz's) went to Los Cucos for some mexican food, and then Ashley and I went to go see Wimbleton. Good movie- it exceeded my expectations. Saturday was filled with the arrival of Matt and Cameron to the duplex (yay!), going to Amanda's (one of Cameron's friends and my fellow bridesmaid) tailgate, and going to a Fightin' Texas Aggie football victory against Clemson: 27-6. A-A-A-A-A!!! The only thing that was kind of a bummer is the fact that yet again I was sitting alone. The friends I pulled tickets with bailed on me. :(

Anyway, today will consist of studying, studying, and more studying. I have a test tomorrow in history, and another test on Thursday in anthropology. So needless to say, I have to get going on all that. But all in all, I had an awesome time, especially since Matt and Cam came to C.S. for the weekend :) More news to come after my tests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home